The Print America Mission
Print America was organized in 1982 as a peer group comprised of privately-owned printing companies from non-competitive markets linked for the purpose of sharing information, ideas and experiences.
Print America will implement its mission by:
- Providing unique help that is not available elsewhere through:
- Plant Critiques
- Show and Tell
- Round Table Discussions
- Providing well structured and organized meetings as a forum for good, open communications, using outside resources when appropriate.
- Arranging for group purchasing and rebate programs.
Print America members will fulfill the following:
- 100% attendance at all meetings
- 100% participation in all surveys
What We Do
Print America's Members become a part of a strategic information network, sharing marketing insights, print experience and financial tips. We take full advantage of the experience of same size businesses in noncompetitive markets.
Print America meets three times per year. One of our members hosts the meeting and is the subject of an in-depth tour and analysis by their peers, measuring the variables that affect its bottom line. Every member has an opportunity to host and be critiqued by the group.
Members can and do work together, cooperatively on behalf of our collective and individual customers. We have full access to each other's plants and capabilities and can offer our customers a broad range of products, services and distribution alternatives. Print America is truly a national resource for print communications.