Date: Saturday, September 7
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Speaker: Taz Tally Ph.D.
Which digital camera settings are most important in capturing images for high quality printing? Come discover “how-to” capture, color correct, edit, convert and prepare digital photographic images for print—both color and black & white! Examining samples, together we will explore techniques for simple—yet effective—management of your digital photographic images via a simple product shot system.
You will learn
- Composition tips for high impact images
- Selecting image resolution, file formats and color profiles
- Secrets for selecting the proper white balance
- Color correction workflow with Photoshop and Bridge
- Tackling Common digital photography color correction problems
- Setting up and using a simple and inexpensive product shot studio
- RGB vs CMYK editing
- Handing and managing your digital photographic images with Bridge
- Working with RAW files
- Preparing images for: commercial and digital and inkjet printing
- Capturing, editing and converting images for printing in black and white
Who should attend: Prepress staff, Designers and Photographers who want to improve their knowledge of capturing, editing and preparing their digital photography images for print.