Date: Sunday, September 8
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Speaker: Taz Tally Ph.D.
Get inspired as we explore one of the fundamental—yet vital—concepts of powerful photography, design and marketing to create eye-catching image compositions! Here you will learn the 6 KEY ELEMENTS of effective image composition—Simplicity, Separation, Asymmetry, Eye Line, Scale and Perspective—as we critique numerous examples of each key element and discuss the “nuts n’ bolts” techniques for engaging these composition elements in YOUR images and designs. Next, learn effective self-critique techniques to improve and enhance your image composition and design.
You will learn
- How to accurately evaluate the simplicity/complexity of your design
- How to recognize the need for and accomplish the effective separation of design elements
- How to utilize asymmetry in your compositions and designs
- Looking for and incorporating eye-lines in your designs
- When and how to effectively utilize scale and perspective to enhance your compositions and designs.
- Learn self critique techniques to improve your image composition and design.
Who should attend: Photographers, designers, marketing and PR professionals who are involved with the creation and/or evaluation of image and design materials.