Date: Sunday, September 8
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Speaker: Frank Romano
Print is not one thing; it is many things. You must analyze each of the major categories of printed products in order to understand where the printing business is going. Some telephone directories and forms will disappear. Opportunities will grow in packaging, direct mail, and functional printing. This session will discuss each category and emphasize areas where printing services can make money in a changing market.
You will learn:
- The 14 major categories of printed product
- Growth or non-growth trends for each product
- Dealing with electronic competition
- Cross-media applications
- QR codes, VDP, Web-2-Print, and more
- Who will buy printed products?
Who should attend: Top and middle management at printing services, commercial or in-plant printing operations