Date: 09/08/13 2:00 PM CT - 09/08/13 3:30 PM CT
Location: Chicago, IL United States
Web site: http://print13.mapyourshow.com/5_0/sessions/sessiondetails.cfm?ScheduledSessionID=18A9CCCD
Date: Sunday, September 8
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Speaker: Cathy Birkholz
Online access to content has increasingly challenged consumer print consumption year after year, but 2012 was the first year that PC sales did not increase while sales of tablets and smart phones blossomed. The growing trend is for content consumers to access information on a wide and ever-increasing number of platforms and devices. In order to thrive, we must learn to create designs that work for all publishing channels efficiently and easily. The critical strategy to succeed with today’s mix of modern media delivery will be Responsive Design!
You Will Learn:
- How Responsive Design accommodates the vast variety of destinations in which your content will ultimately be displayed.
- How a single source for content can effectively be delivered seamlessly across a multitude of screens and formats – as well as in Print!
- How to quickly and easily build flexible layouts that automatically adjust to different display and output sizes.
- Best Practices and key upstream considerations to efficiently develop adaptable content for multi-channel distribution.
- The latest technology developments and trends for Responsive Design.
Who should attend: Advertising Agencies, Designers, Art Directors, Creatives, Production Managers, Publishers, Pre-media Service Providers
Commercial Printing, Designers/Creative Pro, Non-Print Digital Imaging