Date: Sunday, September 8
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Speaker: Taz Tally Ph.D.
Update and hone your Photoshop image correction, preparation and printing specific skills for prepress and printing including conventional presses, digital presses and inkjet printers. Skills include: tips for image evaluation, color correction, print oriented sharpening, RGB and CMYK workflows, an emphasis on non-destructive image editing tools and techniques, creating gorgeous grayscale images, soft and hard proofing, as well as my favorite Photoshop (CS7) production tips, PDF creation tools and tips on upgrading to the latest version of Photoshop.
You will learn
- Color correction and image adjustment for prepress and printing with non-destructive image editing tools and techniques
- Profile-based soft and hard proofing images for prepress
- RGB to CMYK ++ color conversion for multiple output devices
- Preparing images for printing to inkjets and digital presses
- Creating high quality grayscale images for print
- Creating prepress oriented PDF images from Photoshop
- Automation and multitasking in Photoshop with Adobe Bridge, actions, batch functions and enhancements such as background saving, using property panels and improved contact sheets and PDF creation.
Who should attend: Prepress staff, Designers and Photographers who are interested in enhancing their Photoshop prepress production knowledge, skills, techniques and speed, and update your Photoshop skills to CS6.