Date: 09/08/13 4:00 PM CT - 09/08/13 5:30 PM CT
Location: Chicago, IL United States
Web site: http://print13.mapyourshow.com/5_0/sessions/sessiondetails.cfm?ScheduledSessionID=18A9CBC1
Date: Sunday, September 8
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Speaker: Ron Davis
The printing industry continues to rapidly change and evolve. It’s absolutely vital to understand market trends so that you can assess how they will impact your business as you move forward. What are the trends? Where are the new market opportunities? And what are the hot value-added services? How can this information be leveraged to grow your business? This seminar will focus on key trends in the economy and how these trends impact print markets. It will include assessments of opportunities and threats for specific print market segments and the key trends impacting the economy and print markets over the next 12-24 months and beyond.
You will learn
- How to identify and understand key economic and print market trends
- Bottom-line trends—how printers’ financial performance relates to market trends
- What’s ahead—our latest economic and print market outlook for the next 18-24 months
- What to do with this information—a review of strategy and tactics
- A longer run view--a review of our expectations for print over the next decade.
Who should attend: Owners, CEOs and COOs, CFOs, other members of your executive team, Executives from industry suppliers