Print service providers can discover how to transform their print infrastructures by visiting the Kodak stand at Hunkeler Innovation Days 2011. Delegates can witness Kodak's Unified Workflow Solutions portfolio, the KODAK VERSAMARK VL-Series Printing System, and for the first time at a major B2B trade show in Europe, the new KODAK NEXPRESS SX Digital Production Color Press with the long sheet option.
Hunkeler Innovation Days is being staged in the new Exhibition Hall 2 at the Messeplatz Lucerne, Horwerstrasse, Switzerland and takes place February 14-17, 2011.
Hunkeler Innovation Days focuses on paper processing, and puts the emphasis on holistic production systems. This biennial show attracts an international audience from a range of industries, including mailing production, computer centers, web finishing, and conventional printing. The event is particularly relevant for printers interested in transactional/transpromo printing, newspaper and book printing, and direct marketing applications.
At the event, Kodak will produce full-color personalized applications to demonstrate to delegates the capabilities of its advanced printing solutions.
Erwin Busselot, Marketing Director Digital Printing, Kodak EAMER, said: "Hunkeler Innovation Days is an excellent event that really helps delegates improve the way they operate. It's also an excellent opportunity for Kodak to demonstrate its latest Inkjet and Unified Workflow innovations, so that delegates can see the systems' performance for themselves and the impact they'd have on their own businesses."
The KODAK Solutions on show at Hunkeler Innovation Days 2011
• KODAK Unified Workflow Solutions – a single cohesive workflow that integrates and unifies key business elements, such as production, color and data.
• KODAK PRINEGY Digital Workflow
• KODAK INSITE Storefront System
• KODAK VERSAMARK VL-Series Printing System—this high-quality, mid-volume machine is based on a flexible Drop on Demand (DOD) inkjet printing platform. The VL-Series is well equipped to handle complex variable data applications, such as transactional documents and direct mail.
• KODAK NEXPRESS SX Digital Production Color Press—this highly advanced system delivers outstanding quality, speed, flexibility and a new extended sheet format up to 660mm.. The KODAK NEXPRESS Fifth Imaging Unit enables users to create a range of high-value products, helping them to expand their portfolio and increase revenue. Dimensional Printing, for example, lets users add a unique 'raised' 3D effect to images. The Fifth Imaging Unit can also be used to produce spot colors, watermarking, protective coatings and secure printing with KODAK NEXPRESS MICR or Red Fluorescent Dryinks (RFDI).