Pamarco Global Graphics the world leader in ceramic anilox roll technology is pleased to announce that beginning February 1, 2011, they will be servicing the offset tower and coating markets through its own direct sales and technical channels. This is a natural transition for Pamarco Global Graphics who already service and support the offset market globally with their Diamond branded rubber roller and the innovative Sentinel Ink Management systems.
For the past decade Pamarco has been the supplier of laser engraved anilox for the Offset Tower Coating market to the largest U.S. supplier of chamber and circulator systems, and has perfected engraving technologies that enhance and support this process. With their brand, Fiberlyte Pamarco is the innovator in Carbon Fiber anilox technology.
As part of our commitment to supplying the best valued products for our customers, coupled with technical support and the very best customer service, we can now offer our customers a unique service from our 5 manufacturing locations within North America and Europe
* Ceramic Coating technology from the most advanced systems.
* Multi Hit Laser Technology for total cell consistency.
* Cellbase Anilox cell measuring and certification.
* Anilox roll cleaning products and maintenance schedules
* Carbon Fiber, Aluminum and Steel base technology.
* EFlo Engraving with much more consistent cell technology allowing for superior coating lay down.
* Specialty Tri Helical and Pins Up Engraving.
* Extensive Roll Stocking Program.
* Rubber Rolls new and refurbished.
Through our multiple locations worldwide and having the ability to service the Flexo and Offset markets we are considered the supplier of choice for many of the press OEMs worldwide. This affords us an exclusive network of press information, allowing us to provide guaranteed roll engraving specifications, quick turn-around times and more importantly a high level of service to all of our customers.
When your rolls require cleaning, re-engraving, or if you need a new roll, trust in Pamarco’s global team and industry experts to support and service your anilox needs. For more information or to request an onsite technical visit, please contact Glenda McCarty on 404-691-1700 ext 107 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org