- Océ paper handling and toner transfer result in the highest reliability in the industry.
- Simultaneous duplexing eliminates multiple paper moves to engines for front and back printing.
- Nonimpact TriboJump imaging is an easier, more accurate way to transfer toner.
- Remote diagnostics allow faster analysis and correction of problems for greater uptime.
- The Océ PRISMAproduction POD server helps drive optimal productive workflow.
- The replaceable photoconductor belt allows like-new print quality, so even as the number of impressions grows, the quality doesn’t drop off. Quality is maintained as consistently as when the printer hit the first 100 million mark.
- The tight paper web allows continuous, non-impact printing with crisp registration and minimal stoppage.
- Operators have little added maintenance responsibility. Even when printing, they don’t have to stop the machine to put in toner. The self-threading, operator-friendly engine is easy to maintain.
About the Océ VarioStream 9000 Series
The Océ VarioStream 9000 line features single pass duplexing, a migration path to color, and its Graphic Arts Plus configuration delivers superior print quality for publishing applications. The versatile continuous-feed digital press series lets customers invest in a basic solution and gradually expand it as requirements evolve. The printing systems can be combined with a variety of pre- and post-processing modules and UP³I integration carries them into highly automated production lines. Able to handle a wide range of applications, Océ VarioStream 9000 systems are equally at home in commercial and in corporate printing environments.