If you work at the intersection of print and digital media ... meet us in Chicago on May 19th!
PBI Print & Media Midwest
A Print Buyers International Event
May 19th, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Crowne Plaza O’Hare
A day-long event for creatives & print buyers who want to learn the latest. Just $99 — including breakfast, lunch, all sessions and a cocktail reception.
Six educational sessions by industry experts:
1. Newest Printing Technology by Frank Romano
2. G7- Why Creatives & Print Buyers Should Be Psyched! by Don Hutcheson
3. Directions to the Future of Print & Media by Dr. Joe Webb
4. Miami U’s Successful Multichannel Campaign (How'd They Do That?) by Heather Gims
5. Closing the Knowledge Gaps of Print Buyers by two elite print buyers: Melissa Clemente of DRAFTfcb and Jeff Dickerson of State Farm Insurance
6. Brainstorming & Resource Swap led by Margie Dana of PBI
Register online at www.printbuyersinternational.com.
Original Smith Printing
Vision Integrated Graphics Group
Xerox Premier Partners
This special event was created for those who design for and/or source print and other media. The topics were selected because they cover critical issues and address the biggest challenges of this audience as they decide how, when and why to use print in their campaigns.
Questions? Ask Margie Dana, firstname.lastname@example.org.