Chinese, French, Spanish, English and German editions of the 2011Edition of Spartanics Laser Die Cutting Technical Guide are now available by writing to LaserCuttingGuide@spartanics.com.
This technical guide provides comprehensive information on laser technology updates. Some of the topics discussed include:
This expanded edition includes reports on laser die cutting technology improvements since the Guide was first released in 2008.
Laser Cutting Technical Guide Part I chapters include:
- Preface: Evolution of combination rotary-laser cutters, in-line laser cutting stations, and other laser cutting innovations since the 2008—first edition of the Guide
- Choosing Between Laser Cutting vs. Tool-based Die Cutting Systems;
- Quality and the Soft Marking Standard;
- Cutting Speed vs. Web Speed.
Part II includes:
- Fallacy of the Double Scan Head Advantage;
- Systems Integration, User-Friendliness and Production Output;
- Selecting System Components; and
- Suggested Method for Sourcing Laser Cutting Technology.
Rolling Meadows, Illinois, USA-headquartered Spartanics (www.spartanics.com) specializes in tightly integrating advanced software engineering with sophisticated handling systems to manufacture best-in-class technology for both tool-free (laser-based), steel rule die, and male/female hard tool cutting systems, screen printing systems and other equipment for fabricating products made from flat stock materials. Its worldwide service organization uses state-of-the-art virtual service technician technology and also maintains offices and spare parts in Europe.