Printware, the leading independent manufacturer of high quality, high performance and innovative polyester CtP solutions, announced a CtP Trade-Up Program for users of imagesetters and older model polyester CtP systems toward the purchase of a new PlateStream Elite CtP system now through June 10, 2011.
The trade-up program includes:
• All imagesetters and older model polyester CtP systems
• Value is from $2,012 to $3,500
• Discounts are offered on older RIPs that add Xitron workflow
• Most customers qualify for Printware high volume polyester supply discounts (providing free services including installs/warranties)
• Trade-up covers entire Elite Product Line (13.3 to 18.1) with and without integrated punch and factory pre-owned systems when available.
• Trade-ups also qualify for factory sponsored $99 lease program
• Complete new CtP systems are priced under $24,900
• Factory pre-owned recertified (one year warranty) systems priced under $15,000.
“Customers have commented that CtP still remains their best economic investment, especially in these challenging economic conditions.” commented Tim Murphy, President of Printware. “The PlateStream Elite supports our customers’ needs with a low cost, quick payback solution designed to improve profitability and meet the ever changing press room requirements. The fact that the system is built on a proven platform with a small footprint and can be configured to the customer’s press needs, including the newest landscape color presses, makes this an easy upgrade or a great replacement for an older unsupported polyester CtP device.”
PlateStream Elite polyester CtP systems, launched in 2009, surpass customer expectations for cost effectiveness, flexibility and versatility. Offering a portrait or landscape format digital platesetter with fully integrated features, the PlateStream Elite system allows printers to better compete by containing costs in their operations.
Platestream Elite CtP system meets daily production demands with:
• Affordable, quick payback, complete systems
• Flexible portrait or landscape formats (10” to 18.1” width range)
• Accurate press-ready punched plates with a standard integrated or offline punch
• 60-120 press-ready plates per hour to meet peak production requirements
+/- 0.001” registration accuracy across four consecutive plates for the most demanding process color work
• Minimal waste with Printware’s exclusive long rolls of SilverStream Color+™ plate material
• Workflow and job management options to meet the demands of even the busiest prepress departments
The PlateStream Elite family of polyester CtP systems is based on a common design derived from Printware’s nearly thirty years of manufacturing expertise. The PlateStream Elite family provides best-in-class capabilities required by today’s production demands including:
• Portrait 13.3” systems at $25k
• Landscape (2-up) 18.1” systems at $30k
• Integrated punch option for Bacher C-2000 and Pinbar formats
• MicroPlate option eliminating all waste on small plates
• High speed output option to boost throughput by up to 4X
The capabilities of the PlateStream Elite family make it the most automated, high performance polyester CtP unit in the industry.
Industry Leading Workflow Solutions