Many of these partners also have a major presence in their own exhibit space elsewhere on the show floor, enabling attendees to see the many new digital printers based on Fujifilm Dimatix inkjet printheads as well as the latest ceramic glazes and colorants designed for inkjet decoration.
Fujifilm Dimatix Exhibition Partners
- Gruppo Colorrobbia; Florence, Italy, a leading global chemical producer and supplier to the world ceramic market. At Stand C102-11, Hall 3.1.
- Teckwin International; Shanghai, China, designs, manufactures and supports large and grand format solvent and UV flatbed and roll-to-roll inkjet printing systems for use in the most demanding graphics applications. At Stand B417, Hall 2.1.
- T.S.C. SpA; Modena; Italy, a leading brand for over 20 years in designing and building automation and digital ceramic and screen printing systems.
- EsmalGlass Ink; Villarreal, Spain, an internationally recognized pioneer in the development of frits, glazes, pigments, inks and ceramic additives. At Stand C005, Hall 3.1.
- Runtianzhi RTZ Flora; Shenzen, China, a leader in wide format systems and inks for digital printing applications. At Stand B102, Hall 2.1.
- Ferro Inks; Almazora, Spain, a world-leading supplier of ceramic glaze coatings and a major supplier of ceramic colors, including KeramInks for Inkjet Printing on Ceramics. At Stand C203, Hall 3.1.
- Jettable; Netanya, Israel, developer and manufacturers of innovative pigmented ink and inkjet platforms for ceramic tile decoration.
- System S.p.A; Modena, Italy, a world leader in the field of decoration and automatic devices for ceramics. At Stand C101, Hall 3.1.
- Chimigraph; Barcelona Spain, a major supplier of inkjet inks for flatbed, wide-format and super-wide printing systems.
Close Cooperation Produces a Commanding Market Lead
"A complete digital solution involves a hardware element, software and often specialty inks, and in no industry is this more evident than digital decoration of ceramic tiles," noted Brown.
"Working in close cooperation with our partners is the cornerstone of our success. Through these partnerships, we have established a great reputation in China as a quality supplier of precision, best-in-class printhead products for multiple applications."