Graph Expo -- often called the precursor for Drupa -- is just over three months away. The release of an updated-to-a-modern-tempo Drupa 2012 song* made us realize that the Dusseldorf extravaganza is a short year away. Both events will foreshadow the technology and products that will keep print competitive in an e-centric world.
For equipment manufacturers and software suppliers, successful participation in these exhibitions will be key to remaining relevant and achieving product sales.
The PrintCom Consulting Group offers a full range of exhibitor services that can assist individual companies in achieving exhibition success. A sampling of PrintCom’s exhibition services includes:
- Pre-show planning including the establishment of specific measurable objectives.
- Defining target audiences and what they want to see.
- Selection of what to show and how to promote products and services offered but not shown at the exhibitions.
- Conduct of several types of information-gathering and assessments including analyst discussion groups or printer focus group type of meeting.
- Booth layout, design, and signage. Assistance with construction supervision.
- Pre- and post-show promotions.
- Show floor presentations.
- Competitive analysis.
- The conduct of events in conjunction with the exhibitions.
- Training for exhibition floor personnel.
- Trade magazine articles – overview to reports on specific technologies/products.
- Follow-up to Drupa 2012 trends and product introductions as input for Graph Expo 2012 planning and product analysis.
Exhibition-related work is usually custom designed for individual clients.
PrintCom’s exhibition services may be purchased on an ala carte basis or on a blanket overall basis. Exhibition services will be performed by product and technology experts selected from PrintCom’s associate consulting staff with the participation and supervision of PrintCom principal, William C. Lamparter. Lamparter’s show experience goes back to 1978 when as president of what is now the National Association for Printing Leadership he had overall responsibility for the conduct of Graph Expo. The PrintCom Group has performed the type of services listed at recent graphic arts industry trade shows. PrintCom’s exhibition services are furnished under mutual non-disclosure arrangements.
The time to these two future trends-setting exhibitions is relatively short --- call Bill Lamparter at 704-843-5350 or e-mail him at PrintCom@aol.com to arrange for a discussion of how this leading consulting organization can assist you in achieving trade show success.
* Go to www.drupa.com to hear the 2012 Drupa song.