PODi, the Digital Printing Initiative, has issued a call for entries to industry leaders who have created or produced successful marketing campaigns or programs utilizing digital printing, cross media, relevant one-to-one direct marketing, collateral management or online marketing portals, custom publishing, packaging or personalized transactional/transpromo solutions. All accepted submitters receive a professionally written case study that will be published in PODi’s acclaimed database of digital printing case studies. They are also entered into the prestigious 2012 Best Practice Awards competition. Winners are invited to receive their awards and present their case studies at the 2012 AppForum in Las Vegas. Deadline for entries is July 25, 2011.
"Our PODi case study is the single best tool in our sales arsenal. It has opened doors for us and driven new business. Having a PODi-published case study outperforms our own write-up because the PODi name gives us credibility and recognition," says award winner Ted Raymond of Allegra Print & Imaging. RICG President Chris DeSantis says his PODi case studies helped build his company’s reputation as a marketing services thought leader and drove new business. Christopher Wright, Director of Digital Solutions for MSP Digital Direct uses PODi-published case studies to help get well-deserved recognition for his clients, highlighting their success to superiors and peers.
PODi case studies establish their creators as marketing solutions experts and expose their work to a global audience of marketers. “The benefits don’t stop there,” says PODi Content Director, Christine DeLooze. “Having a PODi case study gives you a real advantage over the competition.”
- Instant credibility with prospects because your work has been published by an unbiased industry authority
- More leads from having your case study in the PODi database or featured by partnering media sites
- Improved brand awareness with PODi-written Press Releases you can use to promote your company
- Increased sales – having your own PODi case studies are proof you are a bona fide player in the market
- PODi does all the work for you – interviewing, writing, and layout – at no cost.
“We are particularly interested in Direct Marketing case studies featuring leading edge technologies like QR codes, mobile-to-print solutions, and augmented reality,” says DeLooze. “Cross-media solutions incorporating viral marketing elements, like social media, video and SMS will be stand-outs. A new category this year is Packaging produced with digital print; we’re excited about the innovative things being created in this area. We also want the best of the best in the categories of Web-to-print & Online Marketing Portals, and TransPromo , so there’s room for a wide range of digital printing applications in the competition.”
- There is no fee for submitting case studies and no limit on the number of submissions
- Submission Deadline: July 25, 2011
- If accepted, PODi researches, writes and publishes the case study, and helps creators promote their success with press releases and suggestions for other promotional activities
- Accepted case studies are judged by a panel of distinguished industry experts for the PODi Best Practice Awards. Winners receive complimentary tickets to AppForum conference and are invited to speak to an audience of hundreds of peers and prospective customers
- The competition is international – open to PODi members and non-members. Entries can be submitted for any program or campaign than involves the use of digital printing, including direct marketing, marketing resource centers (web to print), transpromo or business communications. To submit a digital print success story, go to http://www.podi.org/casestudy/bpsubmission/ Learn more about the difference PODi case studies can make in building your business at http://www.blog.caslon.net