A new study from InfoTrends entitled, Mobile Technology: Making Print Interactive, is designed to determine the importance of combining print and mobile technology to activate, cultivate, and engage customers. Amid a sea of marketing messages that are bombarding consumers every day, this study will explore marketers’ intentions for creating integrated marketing campaigns that leverage the only two forms of portable media—print and mobile.
Bryan Yeager, a Senior Consultant at InfoTrends, states, “The market has seen a growing number of examples of major brand companies combining print and mobile technologies to deliver enhanced value through engaging activities. Mobile-enabled ads, postcards, billboards, packaging, and labels can be part of a blended mobile/print solution. This opens the door to new service revenues for providers, including delivery, management, measurement, and optimization of integrated campaigns.”
This benchmark InfoTrends study will explore the concept of print/mobile-optimized marketing campaigns from the perspective of consumers, marketers, infrastructure providers, and print service providers. It will discuss where the market is today, provide projections for the future, and deliver valuable insight on combining mobile technology with print advertising and marketing. The study will provide strategic information to help executives and business owners:
• Assess the current state of the print/mobile-optimized marketing campaigns in the market today and its future direction.
• Understand marketing executives’ and agencies’ needs, perceptions, and challenges in implementing blended mobile and print campaigns for both B2B and B2C clients.
• Understand requirements for successful implementation of optimized print and mobile marketing strategies and campaigns that effectively address the engagement, education, acquisition, retention, and loyalty of target customers.
• Provide profiles of key vendor solutions that enable optimized mobile and print marketing campaigns.
• Summarize key success factors in combining print with mobile marketing and recommend appropriate strategies for technology vendors and service providers moving forward.
The study will:
• Segment and profile consumer utilization of mobile technology combined with print.
• Explore marketer and agency perspectives on blending print and mobile technologies through survey activity and in-depth interviews.
• Evaluate the current state of mobile technology adoption through service offerings with print service providers.
• Include in-depth interviews with infrastructure providers to define the tools and techniques for blending mobile and print.
For more information or to sign up as a participant, contact Matt O’Keefe at +1 781 616 2100 ext. 115 or e-mail email@example.com. Early subscriber discounts are available until June 30, 2011.