ONYX Graphics, Inc. has announced it now supports Epson Stylus Pro 4900, 7890, and 9890 printers with the company's ONYX ProductionHouse, ONYX PosterShop, and ONYX RipCenter Version X10 RIP software packages. ONYX RIP software solutions include key features such as native PDF file handling, ONYX Smart 16-Bit color blends and gradients and workflow automation.
The Epson Stylus Pro 4900 printer is a 17-inch desktop photographic printer. The 24-inch Epson Stylus Pro 7890 and 44-inch Epson Stylus Pro 9890 models are Epson's mid-range, high quality wide format printers.
ONYX Graphics developed the Epson Stylus Pro 4900, 7890 and 9890 printer drivers and profiles to operate the printers at top performance capabilities. The ONYX drivers include support for the following Epson Stylus Pro Series features:
- 2880x1440, 1440, 720x1440, 720, 720x360, 360x720 and 360 dpi
- For Epson Stylus Pro 7890/9890 printers: Epson UltraChrome K3 ink set
- For Epson Stylus Pro 4900 printers: Epson UltraChrome HDR ink set
- ONYX halftone modes (for maximum control of ink usage)
- Continuous-tone mode that supports Epson AccuPhoto high-definition screening technology
The drivers also include 32-bit ONYX ICC profiles for high quality and productivity print modes on popular Epson media.