Key PrintCity member executives, with their special responsibility as active drivers of the direction of the Alliance, held a meeting on May 25.
For the long term PrintCity Alliance Strategy, members UPM, Sun Chemical, manroland and Océ agreed on:
- Full commitment to ‘digital’ within PrintCity – this has growing importance for all
- The Value Proposition of the PrintCity Alliance – for members and customers
- Importance of the alliance Annual Strategic Plan – member coordination & value
For drupa in May 2012, alliance members are committed to working together for:
- Strong visibility of PrintCity as a visitor central focus point – attraction
- Good customer guidance in Hall 6 linking all attractions & members – information
- An emphasis on the ‘Future of Print’ in a multi-media society – vision
Key focus areas will include Digital & Offset Printing, Value Added Printing & Packaging plus Lean & Green hot topic visitor attractions. More information on PrintCity attractions for drupa will be announced later in 2011.