InfoTrends has announced the launch of a new study entitled High Speed Continuous Color Inkjet Opportunity: Global Insights from Leading Customers. This study aims to identify the opportunity for the continuous color inkjet market and will include growth projection through 2015 by gaining insight into what is happening with leading edge users.
"The move to high-speed inkjet color is, in part, related to print technology advances that allow high-speed color printing at decent quality levels to combine with strong cost metrics," commented Ralf Schlozer, a Director at InfoTrends. "We will see that high speed inkjet is driving and shaping the digital color market. Impressions are expected to increase by more than 40 percent year-on-year for the next five years."
Through a structured interview guide with a mix of open and closed questions with users of high speed continuous feed color inkjet equipment (including selected users with CF color toner equipment or custom-integrated color inkjet heads), InfoTrends intends to provide information surrounding:
- Overview of usage of high speed continuous feed color inkjet equipment.
- An outlook on emerging applications targeted now and future applications users would like to target with next generation inkjet devices.
- Requirements for future inkjet printing systems and stumbling blocks for a more widespread use of continuous feed inkjet, including interest on cut-sheet options, importance of deinkability.
- The importance of vendor's workflow offerings on choosing a printer will be explored and the status and importance of integrating the inkjet workflow into the workflow for other output devices.
- Requirements and preferences for finishing & mailroom solutions, including preferences for on-line and off-line finishing, needs for compatibility on existing finishing equipment, preferences on web widths.
- Types and shares of paper grades being used today and future requirements on paper grades.
- Complementing insight from users of high speed color toner equipment and custom integrated color inkjet-heads and details on why those print service providers choose a differing approach.
- Economical drivers for choosing high speed color devices, including main areas of profitability, savings achieved in labor, preprint, waste reduction, views in achievable ROI.
- SWOT analysis of the technology and the applications.
- Comparison of the results and highlighting of differences between geographies and customers types.
The results of this study will provide manufacturers and suppliers with insights to support their strategic planning, product development, and go-to-market activities related to high-speed continuous feed color inkjet products.
For more information on High Speed Continuous Color Inkjet Opportunity: Global Insights from Leading Customers contact Scott Phinney at 781-616-2100 ext. 123 or e-mail email@example.com. Early subscriber discounts are available until July 15, 2011.