Members of NAPL’s Business Advisory Team will lead seminars at GRAPH EXPO 2011, Sept. 11-14, in Chicago’s McCormick Place. Their presentations, covering topics that range from valuations to UV coatings, will be among 50 seminars at this year’s show in an extensive educational program that runs the industry gamut, from cloud computing and lean management to social marketing, sustainability, and Web-to-print.
“While GRAPH EXPO itself is our industry’s most significant annual learning opportunity, the extensive seminar program offered during the show gives printers an opportunity to get in-depth information and expert insights into topics of special interest to them,” says NAPL President and Chief Executive Officer (and seminar presenter) Joseph P. Truncale, Ph.D.
“Whether they want to explore a new service area, solve a specific business problem, or simply expand their understanding of any of the numerous disciplines and fields that are now part of our industry, the seminars at GRAPH EXPO will enable them to broaden their knowledge and enhance their competitive edge—and to do so in a diverse and stimulating environment that will heighten their learning experience,” he continues.
“Our NAPL Business Advisory Team is looking forward to being part of the GRAPH EXPO seminar program and meeting with industry members from around the world. I know it will be a truly unique learning opportunity for all involved—attendees and seminar leaders alike.”
The NAPL-facilitated seminars at GRAPH EXPO 2011 will include:
• “PSP to MSP: A Step-by-Step Roadmap” with Senior Consultant Howie Fenton (Sunday, Sept. 11, 8:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.).
• “An Executive Briefing on the Current State of Mergers and Acquisitions” with Senior Vice President John Hyde (Sunday, Sept. 11, 8:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.).
• “Show Me the Money: How to Free Up ‘Hidden’ Cash in Your Operations” with NAPL Senior Vice President Tim Fischer (Monday, Sept. 12, 10:30 a.m. – Noon).
• “UV Curing Exposed: Markets, Implementation, and Technical Pitfalls” with NAPL Vice President Ray Prince (Tuesday, Sept. 13, 8:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.).
• “How to Build a High-Performance Business Development Team” with Vice President and Senior Consultant Mike Philie (Tuesday, Sept. 13, 8:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.).
• “Mining Key Accounts” with NAPL President and Chief Executive Officer Joseph P. Truncale, Ph.D. (Tuesday, Sept. 13, 10:30 a.m. – Noon).
• “Seven Ways to Boost the Value of Your Business…Even if It’s NOT for Sale!” with Tim Fischer (Tuesday, Sept. 13, 10:30 a.m. – Noon).
• “State of the Industry 2011” (Lunch Session) with NAPL Senior Vice President & Chief Economist Andrew Paparozzi (Tuesday, Sept. 13, 12:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.).
• “How Small Companies or In-plants Can Shift from Surviving to Thriving” with Howie Fenton (Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.).
GRAPH EXPO seminars are $125 each for attendees who register by August 12 ($150 each after August 12), with admission to the show floor—a $30/$45 value—included. Value packages of multiple seminars can save up to 20% per seminar. A full access pass offers unlimited sessions and show floor access for $849 ($999 after August 12). For a complete seminar schedule, or to search seminars by speaker, go to www.graphexpo.com and click on “Sessions & Events.”