From July 20, 2011, through July 26, 2011, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 104 one-time print jobs to 30 print supplier clients of Government Print Management. The total value in new business for the clients was $1,039,366. These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table. The top 10 job winners (in alphabetical order) were:
· Ascot Tag & Label, Newark, New Jersey
· C. R. T. Printing, Santa Fe Springs, California
· Gateway Press, Inc., Louisville, Kentucky
· GRC Enterprises, Inc., Warrenton, Virginia
· Linemark Printing, Inc., Hyattsville, Maryland
· Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, California
· NPC, Inc., Claysburg, Pennsylvania
· Production Press, Inc., Jacksonville, Illinois
· Serigraphic Arts, Inc., Tampa, Florida
· Tucker’s Printing, Galesburg, Illinois
Government Print Management, exclusively endorsed by Printing Industries of America (PIA), provides significant improvement to profitability through increased revenues driven by higher optimization of equipment and production capacity. The firm provides goal-oriented representational services, safe and proven advice and counsel, and the tools requisite to helping clients win jobs in government print markets that increase profitability. Services include interpreting job specifications, preparing paper work, cutting red tape, managing the bid process and change order negotiation, as well as invoice preparation and 21-day collection.
“Clients get fast access to GPO solicitations, immediate response from our expert services team, information from our exclusive historical database of GPO job and market information, and are able to win work profitably,” said Deborah Snider, senior vice president of e-LYNXX Corporation and division president of Government Print Management.