Free Quick Printing Session at Graph Expo
Sponsored by NAPL/NAQP and Quick Printing
Presented by: Bob Hall, Editorial Director, Cygnus Graphics Media Group (Quick Printing, Printing News, Wide-Format Imaging, MyPrintResource.com)
8:30 – 10:00 am, Sunday, September 11
The quick and small commercial printing industry has changed drastically in the past 20 years. Consolidation, attrition, changing profit centers, new competitors, and new technologies have pushed the industry past merely making marks on paper. Just one example comes from the franchise segment where today more than 35 percent of sales come from products and services other than offset or digital printing. In order to succeed in the future, today's quick and small commercial printer needs to know where future growth will come from, how to achieve that growth, and how to avoid the pitfalls along the way.
You will learn:
- How consolidation and attrition has changed the face of the industry.
- How profit centers have evolved and where they are headed.
- Who the new competitors are and how you can beat them.
- How you can use disruptive technologies to your own advantage.
- What stumbling blocks you may face and how to overcome them.
Who should attend: Quick and small commercial print shop owners and managers.