Take your company to a new level at SGIA's exclusive Pre-Expo Business Development Conference, kicking off on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 (1:00-5:15 pm) — the day before the SGIA Expo floor opens. Registration discounts are available for a limited time.
This half-day event will help you discover the core competencies of your business and increasing competitiveness through value-added services. Attend this conference to gain more perspective:
- Find your company (and its future) among current business models.
- Learn the core competencies of your business, and how to capitalize on them.
- Discover how to sell beyond print by offering value-added services.
- Evaluate customers to ensure they fit with your company's profit plans.
- Structure your sales compensation program to match today's realities.
- Learn how to position your business through industry-specific case studies.
"This exciting event is an absolute must for any company seeking to take advantage of new market realities, differentiate themselves in crowded markets and manage their sales efforts to increase profitability potential," said Dan Marx, SGIA's vice president of markets and technologies.
Presenters will include David Fellman of David Fellman Associates and Brian Hart and Clayton Marsh of Hart Consulting Services.
Beginning September 3, registration prices will increase to $149 for members and $199 for nonmembers, so register now before it's too late!