“We are excited about the collaborative way both companies operate,” said Wheeless. “Océ‘s attributes are reflective of our own high standards, industry position, financial stability, subject matter expertise, and experience with MICR. It’s been a very positive experience.”
Comprehensive capabilities for customers’ markets
"We believe in customizing solutions to meet the unique requirements of our customers. The development process between Océ and Harland Clarke is a perfect example of two industry leaders applying their technical expertise and pioneering spirit to deliver measurable results," said Guy Broadhurst, Vice President of Technology and Client Solutions, Océ North America, Production Printing Systems.
The Océ JetStream printer series, combined with Océ PRISMA software, delivers a comprehensive set of capabilities to serve highly competitive markets; these include:
- High-speed inkjet technology performs at up to 492 feet per minute
- Océ DigiDot® high-speed, piezo-electric inkjet print heads are engineered for maximum up-time and reliability
- Fully integrated MICR option for printing documents such as business checks
- New product flexibility developed in support of security features warranted for pre-printed secure applications
- Finishing commands to support variable perforating and finishing
- Pre-printed form replacement to minimize cost and warehousing
- Industry standard processes and controls for job pre-flighting and color management
- Full-color customization capability across a broad range of applications
- Media support from light-weight newspaper to glossy heavy-weight
- Automated workflow integrates with existing print environment and meets the rigorous demands of high-speed full-color printing
About Harland Clarke Corp.
Harland Clarke Corp. (www.harlandclarke.com) is a leading provider of best-in-class integrated payment solutions, marketing services and security solutions. It serves clients in multiple industries, including financial services, retail, healthcare, insurance, and telecommunications, and ranging in size from major corporate brands and trade groups to micro-businesses and individual consumers. Within its payment solutions business, Harland Clarke provides needed products and services to nearly 11,000 banks, credit unions and major investment firms. Harland Clarke Marketing Services’ portfolio is expansive, with a dozen solutions designed to address the needs of banks and credit unions and their account holders through life cycle management. Harland Clarke delivers integrated marketing campaigns focused on acquisition, onboarding, engagement, retention, and cross-selling, utilizing extensive print, phone and email channels for campaign execution. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, Harland Clarke employs nearly 4,300 people nationwide and operates manufacturing and contact center facilities in multiple states and communities. Harland Clarke is an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings Corp., which also owns Harland Financial Solutions and Scantron.