DocuSource of NC, LLC, a full-service integrated marketing solutions provider, recently served as a sponsor of six area charity golf tournaments. This continues DocuSource’s longstanding commitment to supporting organizations in which its employees work and live.
“Nonprofit organizations and programs help define our sense of community, and offering support is at the core of DocuSource’s values,” says Kathy Murchison, DocuSource of NC president and CEO. “What better way to raise money for these charities than through the great game of golf.”
DocuSource’s support included serving as:
• Tee sponsor for the SERVPRO of South Durham and Orange County Golf & Give Tournament. The event benefited the Ronald McDonald House of Durham, a nonprofit that supports families of critically ill children.
• Corporate Sponsor for the fifth annual N.C. Law Enforcement Torch Run Golf Tourney. Proceeds benefited Special Olympics North Carolina.
• Advocate sponsor for Tournament of Hope. The tournament supported Passage Home, a Wake County nonprofit that helps fight poverty and homelessness by strengthening families and neighborhoods.
• Platinum sponsor of the Comedy for Kids Dinner and AA RDU Golf Classic on September 18-19. The tournament benefited the American Airlines Kids are Something Special Endowment and Fund, managed by the Triangle Community Foundation, to support opportunities and needs of children and families in the local community.
• Tee sponsor of the Morrisville Chamber of Commerce Instant Imprints Fall Golf Classic.
• Print sponsor for the Triangle Gaming Initiative Charity Golf Tournament benefitting • Make a Wish Foundation of Eastern North Carolina. The event was held on Oct. 6th.
“Support from organizations like DocuSource exemplifies the true spirit of community,” said Diane Black, Account Sales and Development Manager for American Airlines. “We are grateful for their continued dedication to our organization and many others throughout the area.”
DocuSource consistently donates its time, services and funds to help improve the quality of life for Triangle residents. In addition to the above sponsorships, the company has supported more than 20 organizations, including Girls on the Run, Be Active North Carolina, Boys and Girls Club of Wake County, Meals on Wheels, SPCA, Summit House, Tammy Lynn Memorial Foundation, the Women’s Center of Wake County and the Raleigh and Durham Rescue Missions.