Pitney Bowes has launched Marketing Lifecycle Services, a suite of services designed to help businesses maximise the impact and efficiency of multi-channel marketing at every stage of the communication process.
Marketing Lifecycle Services (MLS) capitalises on Pitney Bowes' unique market position as the only company able to offer expert support across the entire marketing lifecycle. Through acquisition and partnership Pitney Bowes has developed its service offering to provide businesses with best in class expertise across every stage of marketing communications management. MLS helps businesses to:
- Plan: Campaign Planning – Derive intelligent customer insights for personalised multi-channel experiences
- Prepare: Creative Services – Access world-class creative services to ready messages for market
- Produce: Manage Print – Optimise budgets with print buying and production via Pitney Bowes' global network of partners
- Provision: Storage and distribution – Locate marketing collateral quickly and dispatch to any location
- Protect: Digital Asset Management – Keep brand reputations and integrity intact through an online digital asset management tool
- Perform: Performance Management – Measure and analyse multi-channel campaign responses and use the feedback to enhance future project performance
Clients can take as many or as few MLS services as they wish. The services work seamlessly together to provide a total marketing effectiveness solution, or clients can supplement their in-house skills with individual services or competencies.
Pitney Bowes' own recent market research reveals that European private and public sector organisations are overpaying for their printed documents by at least 16 percent. Pitney Bowes estimates that the Manage Print element of MLS alone will enable businesses to drive savings in the region of 20 percent.
MLS effectively provides all the benefits of working with multiple agencies or suppliers without the administrative hassle. More than simply saving money, MLS gives businesses the tools to improve the performance of marketing campaigns and to generate true return on marketing investment.
The Pitney Bowes Portrait Customer Interaction Suite powers both the Planning and Perform elements of MLS delivering industry leading intelligent interaction solutions to deliver actionable customer insight .
Sally Wright, International Marketing Director, Pitney Bowes, commented: "Businesses in every industry are challenged with getting their messages heard and fostering customer loyalty amidst fierce competition. What's more, the budgets to produce these campaigns are being squeezed.
"MLS provides businesses with expertise at every stage of the marketing process—and across all channels. Using MLS, businesses can harness best-in-class production power and quality and can fine-tune marketing communications with expert targeting and analysis—all managed through one relationship with Pitney Bowes."