Xerox Corporation has been placed by Gartner, Inc., in the Leaders Quadrant in the "Magic Quadrant for MFPs and Printers."
A proprietary research tool developed by Gartner, the Magic Quadrant offers visual snapshots of a market's direction, maturity and participants, and evaluates companies on completeness of vision along with the ability to execute.
Xerox offers the broadest product portfolio, services and solutions for SMBs to large enterprises. Specific offerings include desktop printers, such as the Phaser 6010 color printer and multifunction systems like the WorkCentre 6015 color MFP and Xerox ColorQube 9300 Series.
"We feel being named a leader reaffirms our commitment to helping companies simplify processes, increase productivity and reduce costs so they can focus on what they do best – serving their customers," said Rick Dastin, president, Enterprise Business Group, Xerox Corporation. "Our global presence and the ability to customize and improve workflows with our Extensible Interface Platform sets Xerox apart from the competition. With our technology and services-led focus, we're helping organizations of all sizes achieve their business goals."
In the report, Gartner defines a leader as:
- the most capable in providing MFPs (including Smart Multifunction Products), printers and the associated printing solutions and services, regardless of customer location;
- providers of the most extensive product portfolio relative to their peers, and the broad channel capability to deliver the products to customers where they want to procure them;
- holders of consistently high market share worldwide and capable of delivering consistent service levels in the regions where Gartner customers are located;
- tending to have the deepest global capability and the inventiveness and resources, skills and vision to deliver superior levels of support to existing and future customers globally;
- possessing a proven track record of channeling R&D initiatives into products and solutions that customers need.