Bike Gas Tank- Printed with MaraJet inks by Edgewraps.com
Marabu North America exceeded all expectations at the SGIA Expo 2011 with the demonstration of MaraJet DI-MS and MaraJet DI-JVP solvent inks for Mimaki printers. Trade show visitors had an opportunity to experience the new solvent inks from the MaraJet Digital Ink line, which were released for the first time in the United States at the event.
"We had an incredibly positive response to our new solvent inks from trade show attendees," said Product Manager Patrick Forney. "Offering our customers another option for Mimaki printers will be an important avenue of growth for Marabu North America going forward."
Marabu designed the new solvent inks specifically for Mimaki's line of high performance, multifunction solvent inkjet printers, JV33 and JV3. Users can install these plug and print style cartridges without changing any of the existing color profiles.
Ink features include:
- Exceptional color gamut (especially in reds and yellows).
- High-grade pigmentation with a two-year light fastness on corresponding high-grade
- foils which can be extended another three years with the addition of a varnish
- Cost efficiency for cartridges and bulk systems.
- Full flexibility through 440 ml ink cartridges or 1-liter units with bulk systems.