The Printing Association of Florida (PAF) has announced its line up of educational sessions being presented at the annual Graphics of the Americas Expo and Conference (GOA). GOA 2012 takes place March 1-3, 2012 at the Miami Beach Convention Center.
GOA is renowned for its standout offering of comprehensive technical training where new strategies and best practices are provided to attendees in order to help understand emerging markets, cultivate new prospects, and deepen relationships with current customers. Over 9,800 professionals from around the world attend GOA and, of that, a large number participate in the highly anticipated sessions.
“With technology rapidly changing and constantly being updated, our goal is to bring on the best presenters in the business speaking to the hottest topics and trends at the time,” says George Ryan, PAF President.
“The number of participants attending our educational tracks continues to increase each year. This is a satisfying validation of our effort to create an all-encompassing program to serve every niche in the industry.”
This year, attendees have ten educational conference tracks from which to choose, including: Prepress/Production; Digital Printing; Sales/Marketing; Management; Wide Format; Illustration & Design; Photoshop; Web & Interactive; InDesign; and Acrobat & PDF.
GOA 2012 Conference Schedule
Upon popular request, seminars will again this year be presented in both English and Spanish. The full schedule can be accessed here. A few sessions highlights - not to be missed - include, but are not limited to:
Thursday, March 1, 2012
- InDesign CS5.5 Tips & Tricks for Long Documents - Chad Chelius
- How Small Commercial Printers Survive & Thrive - Howie Fenton
- UV Advantages and Best Practices - Ray Prince
- How to Make Money with Wide Format Printing - David King
- Perfect Printing and PDF Creation - Chad Chelius
Friday, March 2, 2012
- Waste Reduction - Best Practices - Ray Prince
- Six Ways to Increase the Effectiveness of Variable Data Printing - Howie Fenton
- How to Use Social Media to Earn Trust & Build Credibility - Corey Perlman
- QR Codes and Augmented Reality: A Roadmap from Print-to-Web - Joe Marin
- New Technologies in Wide Format Printing - Nicholas Hellmuth
Saturday, March 3, 2012
- Best Practices for Printing Estimating & Planning - Craig Press
- Getting Creative with Photoshop and Illustrator - Jennifer Smith
- Getting Started with Web Design, HTML and Dreamweaver - Jeremy Osborn
Seminars in Spanish
For the fifth consecutive year, GOA is proud to offer a series of seminars in Spanish to serve the 40% of Graphics of the Americas attendees attending from Latin American countries. For the full schedule of seminars presented in Spanish, click here.