Xerox Corporation announced its annual Business Innovation Partner of the Year awards, recognizing the efforts of leading partners that help Xerox and its customers capture new opportunities and achieve business success.
Xerox works with more than 100 industry-leading software and hardware providers through the Xerox Business Innovation Partner Program to create integrated solutions that extend the capabilities of the company’s products and services.
C.P. Bourg, Nuance, Solimar Systems and Visioneer won the top Business Innovation Partner of the Year awards in Feeding and Finishing, Office, Customer First/Service Support and Production Printing.
Additional partners of the year include:
- Production Partners of the Year
- Job Management: Barr Systems
- Web-to-Print: Rochester Software Associates
- Variable Information: GMC Software Technology
- Management Information Systems: Avanti Computer Systems
- Office Partners of the Year
- Cost and Access Control: Equitrac
- Scanning: Notable Solutions, Inc.
- Faxing: Cleo Streem
- Feeding and Finishing Partners of the Year
- Color Finishing: Standard Finishing Systems/Horizon International, Inc.
- Monochrome Finishing: General Binding Corporation
The Challenge Award is a new recognition to acknowledge partners making the most progress in two categories: going global and integrating with Xerox solutions. The awards were presented to:
- Most Progress in Going Global: SafeCom
- Most Progress in Integration with Xerox Solutions: Ultimate Technographic