Wide-Format Imaging magazine, the premier resource of business intelligence for the digital wide- and grand-format printing industry, is now accepting nominations for the seventh annual Top Product Awards to recognize the best products—including pre-press software and hardware, ink, media, finishing supplies and hardware, and output devices—in the sign and graphics industry. Nominations can be submitted online now through December 12, 2011 at https://2012nominations.questionpro.com.
The Top Products Awards highlight the innovative products that have been introduced to the market in the last 12 months which have made an impact on the industry and have improved the efficiencies and profits of print-service-providers.
"With the sheer volume of products that come to market each year, print-service-providers have to make more decisions about the products they use in their business than ever before," said Denise M. Gustavson, editor of Wide-Format Imaging magazine. "The Top Product Awards recognize the products and the manufacturers that are going beyond just the promise of a new product, but demonstrate the value and worth of these products in the field—as reported by the shops and people using them every day to grow their businesses."
Entries must be submitted via the online form at https://2012nominations.questionpro.com. Companies are free to nominate more than one product in the Awards program. There is no fee to enter. The 2012 Top Product Awards are open to manufacturers with products in the following categories:
- FINISHING – Cutters and Routers
- FINISHING – Laminates
- FINISHING – Laminating Equipment
- INK & TONER – Solvent Ink (Eco, Mild, & Hard)
- INK & TONER – UV Ink
- INK & TONER – Water-based Ink
- MEDIA – Backlit Media
- MEDIA – Fabric/Textile
- MEDIA – Fine Art
- MEDIA – Grand-Format
- MEDIA – Media for Walls, Floors, Windows, and Rough Surfaces
- MEDIA – RigidMEDIA – Vehicle Wrap Media
- OUTPUT DEVICES – Aqueous Printer (24-95 inches)
- OUTPUT DEVICES – Engineering Printer (24-95 inches)
- OUTPUT DEVICES – Flatbed Printer
- OUTPUT DEVICES – Grand-Format Printer (96 inches+)
- OUTPUT DEVICES – Hybrid Printer
- OUTPUT DEVICES – MFP (24-95 inches)
- OUTPUT DEVICES – Solvent Printer (24-95 inches)
- OUTPUT DEVICES – Textile Printer
- OUTPUT DEVICES – UV Printer (24-95 inches)
- PREPRESS - RIP Software
- PREPRESS - Wide-Format Scanner (24 inches+)
All products entered must be released, commercially available, and shipping in the 2011 calendar year. Pre-release products are ineligible. Product nominations will be vetted for compliance before being included in the official list of nominees released on December 15, 2011.
Beginning December 15, 2011 and going through February 4, 2012, readers and subscribers to Wide-Format Imaging (online and in print) will have the opportunity to vote for the products which had the biggest impact on the industry and their business during 2011. Awards for the 2012 Top Products will be presented during the 2012 ISA Sign Expo in Orlando and featured in the March 2012 issue of Wide-Format Imaging magazine.