Mutoh America Inc., a leading manufacturer of wide-format printers, will showcase its new ValueJet 1638-64" printer at the United States Sign Council trade show. Mutoh will partner with Graphic Resource Systems and MACtac to provide printing and vehicle wrap demonstrations.
The USSC trade show will be held in Atlantic City, New Jersey from December 1st through 3rd, 2011.
The new ValueJet 1638 is a staggered dual-head, four color, Eco-solvent printer that prints up to a blazing 545 square feet per hour. Perfect for printing banners, vinyl and other roll-to-roll substrates, the 1638 incorporates Mutoh’s Intelligent Interweave (i²) print technique, virtually eliminating banding.
“The innovative placement of the dual-heads makes the ValueJet 1638 our fastest printer yet. You can now print jobs in half the time as other printers,” shares Brian Phipps, General Manager of Mutoh America Inc. “We are looking forward to our partnership with Graphic Resource Systems and MACtac to provide printing and application demonstrations.”
Other products that will be shown in Mutoh’s booth include:
• ValueJet 1608HS-64" Hybrid printer
• ValueJet 1324-54" Eco-solvent printer
• Kona 1650-75" Cutting Plotter
• MACtac IMAGin GRUV929 2 mil high performance bubble free digital print media along with the 1.5 mil Permacolor RAYZor high gloss overlam
• Foster Keencut 65-inch SteelTraK cutter