PODi, the Digital Printing Initiative, welcomes Canon and Ricoh to the 2012 AppForum as Gold Sponsors. AppForum is the industry's leading international digital printing conference scheduled to be held January 23 – 25, 2012 at Tropicana Las Vegas. PODi also is proud to announce that Fujifilm and XMPie will be Silver Sponsors and Infigo Software, Océ, Pageflex, PTI Marketing Technologies and SmartSoft are the newest supporting AppForum Bronze Sponsors.
Canon has been a valued supporter of PODi's AppForum conference for seven years, and continues as a 2012 Gold Sponsor.
"Ricoh wanted to be a Gold Sponsor of this year's AppForum because we know a good opportunity when we see one. Digital printing continues to flourish as commercial printers extend their business models to offer marketing services, short-run color and same-day service, and as it increasingly matches offset's quality. The AppForum is a perfect venue for discovering new digital printing strategies and making important, personal connections," said Tim Vellek, Vice President, Production Printing Business Group, Ricoh Americas Corporation. "As our production printing line grows, we look for unique opportunities like the AppForum to more efficiently connect with the ideas and people making a difference in this industry."
Other new AppForum sponsors:
- Silver Sponsor XMPie: "XMPie has been involved with the PODi AppForum since its inception, and we will once again showcase the next dimension of 1:1 cross media marketing at the 2012 event," says Silver Sponsor XMPie's World Marketing Manager, Larry Zusman. "For print service providers transitioning to successful marketing service providers (MSPs), and MSPs seeking new growth opportunities, the AppForum is one of the most important conferences you can attend, and best investments you can make."
- Silver Sponsor Fujifilm: "Our industry is changing – rapidly – and the people changing it and shaping it are attending PODi. They're the ones on the cutting edge, the ones investigating and implementing new technologies and the ones we want to hear from," explained Peter Vanderlaan, director of marketing for Fujifilm's Graphic Systems Division. "We look forward to spending time with them, not only sharing what Fujifilm is doing for the future of print, but also hearing and learning from them."
- Bronze Sponsor Infigo Software: Douglas Gibson, Managing Director of Bronze Sponsor ISL, says, "We're looking forward to joining PODi at AppForum to discuss the latest innovations that can help organizations maximize their digital print businesses. We'll show our Infigo suite of products which help digital printers access new revenue streams, offer a wide range of personalization services and give clients greater control over their brands.
"Our easy to use Web-to-Print system provides printers with an overnight online presence that automates the complete print process from creation to print. We'll also demonstrate Infigo Targeted Marketing tools - powerful personalization systems that enable delivery of integrated communications campaigns through a single, unified platform."
- Bronze Sponsor Océ: "At Océ, we believe that education and networking are paramount to sustaining growth in the digital printing community," said Francis A. McMahon, Vice President of Marketing, Océ North America Production Printing Systems. "And while we are proud of our reputation for delivering high speed, outstanding quality and rock-solid reliable production printing solutions, we place equal value on helping our customers succeed. Océ's affiliation with PODi and sponsorship of the 2012 PODi AppForum supports our determination to bring opportunity and growth to our industry."
- Bronze Sponsor Pageflex: States Elly Perets, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Pageflex, "The PODi AppForum is one of the most important events in our industry. It gives attendees the information they need to use technology and innovation to grow their business. And, for close to ten years, Pageflex technology has enabled customers to succeed with the information they gained at the AppForum. Pageflex is proud to continue our relationship with PODI, and looks forward to another successful event."
- Bronze Sponsor PTI Marketing Technologies: "The PODi AppForum is a great opportunity for us to meet face-to-face with key decision makers in the digital print space," says PTI's Vice President of Marketing, Dustin Ritter. "Attendees are extremely engaged with our products because they are interested in new, innovative technology solutions. Exciting track topics this year will discuss personalization and creativity in digital print, which is the focus of our FusionPro software. At past PODi events we have had success showing how MarcomCentral, our web-to-print product, is an asset to print service providers who are looking to offer more creative, intelligent solutions to their end users. We are looking forward to similar success in 2012."
- Bronze Sponsor SmartSoft: "As our industry evolves, successful printers are taking advantage of the latest technologies to run their businesses more efficiently and profitably," says Anthony Tarpey, Director of Marketing at SmartSoft, provider of the web-to-print and workflow automation solution PressWise. "The AppForum provides a great environment for the most forward-thinking people in our industry to get together and share their ideas and experiences, and get hands-on demonstrations of the latest tools available to them, such as PressWise. It also gives us the chance to connect with some of our valued web storefront and hardware partners."
PODi's AppForum is a three-day educational digital printing conference, featuring over 40 sessions, keynote presentations by top innovators, networking opportunities and a Vendor Fair. Tracks include Business Growth Strategies, Leading Edge Applications, Digital Print Technologies, and a conference-within-a-conference – AppForumDirect – that boasts two tracks devoted to cross media and direct mail, Cross Media in Action and Cross Media Toolkit.