Mutoh America Inc. will partner with Avery Dennison for another year of Avery/Mutoh Car Wrap Classes in 2012. This will be the second year Avery Dennison and Mutoh have hosted the educational car wrap trainings.
The classes will be taught by one of the world's most recognized car wrap installers, Justin Pate. Pate uses his UGIS, Universal Graphic Installation System method of teaching, focusing on quick and professional wrapping using resourceful tips, tricks and tools. The two-day training will include:
- Properties of the Film
- Layout/Key Panel
- Problem Solving
- Hardware Removals
- Post Install Tips
The third day will consist of Avery Dennison certification testing, and new to the third day, the 2012 classes will cover vehicle wrap design, layout and customer service taught by industry leader, Todd LaBrie.
Students will receive an NT Cutter A-551P knife, Avery wrap toolkit and a Martor safety box just for attending!
Class sizes allow for a maximum of 17 students, allowing for more one-on-one teaching. Class locations are as follows, more detailed information will be available soon:
- March 12-14 (M-W) Pompano Beach, FL
- March 15-17 (T-S) Dallas, TX
- April 12-14(T-S) Charlotte, NC
- April 16-18 (M-W) San Francisco, CA
- June 7-9 (T-S) Toronto, ON CA
- June 11-13 (M-W) Los Angeles, CA
- September 10-12(M-W) Wharton, NJ
- September 13-15 (T-S) Chicago, IL
- October 22-24 (M-W) Houston, TX
- October 25-27 (T-S) Seattle, WA
For more information on classes, times and registration information please visit www.mutoh.com/avery.php. Class registration opens January 6th.