Ferrostaal Equipment Solutions North America, a new and fast-growing printing equipment supplier, said today it now has in place a highly experienced team of sales, technical support and customer service managers and representatives to serve customers across the U.S. and Canada.
Ferrostaal’s customers are commercial and in-plant printers as well as local and regional print equipment dealers. Ferrostaal exclusively distributes and services RYOBI® printing presses in the two countries and is now expanding its offer of other top OEM print equipment brands.
Starting next week, Ferrostaal will begin announcing its lineup of authorized dealers in the U.S. and Canada. The new team being announced today serves and supports those dealers and their customers. Their addition brings Ferrostaal’s Houston-based print equipment business to 10 full-time professionals.
• Mike Isaksson, a 25-year veteran of the printing equipment industry, is Regional Sales Manager for Ferrostaal serving the Midwest and selected other markets in the U.S. and Canada. Before joining Ferrostaal, Isaksson was a longtime top sales manager for Komori, a national and regional sales manager for a large U.S. equipment distributor, and a graphics dealer salesman.
• William Stahl, a 25-year printing equipment specialist, is Sales Representative for Ferrostaal serving the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states. Previously, he was a Ryobi press specialist and technician for a national equipment dealer and earlier held leadership positions in print production for two large commercial printers.
• Mark Booth, a 20-year printing and packaging industry professional, is Sales Support Manager for Ferrostaal. His primary responsibility is to provide local print equipment dealers with the most competitive pricing and finance packages for new pressroom technology. Before joining Ferrostaal, Booth was a national accounts manager and print equipment sales support manager for xpedx, a business of International Paper (NYSE: IP).
• Chris Kearns, a 15-year printing equipment professional, is Service and Parts Manager for Ferrostaal. Kearns works with local graphics equipment dealers and their technicians to bring prompt technical service, training and parts support for Ryobi presses and other printing equipment. He worked for a national distributor servicing all top pressroom equipment, including Ryobi presses, and also served as a print production manager and lead press operator.
• Hiep Nguyen, who has 25 years of experience in print equipment and print production, is Staff Technician for Ferrostaal. Prior to joining the company, Nguyen serviced Ryobi presses and other printing equipment for a large distributor and owned a printing equipment service business for two decades.
• Jessica Hyden is named Customer Service Representative and is responsible for prompt support to local dealers and their print company customers.
• Carrie Roberts is named Customer Service Representative and specializes in Ferrostaal’s parts inventory and service.
• Michelle Klassen is named Executive Administrative Assistant and delivers wide-ranging support to customers, dealers and Ferrostaal staff. Prior to joining Ferrostaal, Klassen worked for three years as a relationship manager and investment sales assistant for a large U.S. bank holding company.
The individuals above join other management and staff hired following the company’s startup in October 2011, including president/CEO John Torrey and CFO Lionel Byron. More professionals are expected to be added to the Ferrostaal team in 2012.