Founded in Chicago in 1922, Nazdar began as one of the earliest manufacturers of screenprinting ink. Today, with products and personnel worldwide, the company's divisions include Nazdar Ink Technologies, a leading manufacturer of specialty inks serving inkjet, narrow web and screen printing markets worldwide, Nazdar SourceOne, a leading distributor of inks, equipment and supplies for screen and digital printers in North and Central America, and Nazdar Consulting Services, with industry renowned personnel that help printers optimize results through training and consultation.
Throughout these 90 years, Nazdar has embraced change and adopted new technologies to insure continued growth and excellent service to our customers. In addition to organic growth, Nazdar acquired many pioneers in the industries we serve. These leading manufacturers and distributors include KC Coatings, Inc, Advance Process Supply, Joseph Podgor Company, Cincinnati Screen Process Supply and Lyson, Ltd. among other leading companies. Nazdar is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Thrall Enterprises, Inc.
Nazdar's 90 years of success lies solidly on the foundation of its five Operating Principles:
- We are dedicated to meeting customer requirements.
- We will pursue quality in all that we do.
- We respect and value all employee, supplier and business partner relationships.
- We accept responsibility as a corporate citizen.
- We will conduct all business affairs ethically, with integrity, and in support of our mission and operating principles, and with free market values.