With the overall theme "Taking digital printing to the next level", and a special focus on high-value industrial digital printing, Sensient Imaging Technologies S.A. will be presenting a variety of new products and services at FESPA in Barcelona, Spain, on February 21-24, 2012, Hall 3, Stand N30. Information on Sensient's activities at the show can be accessed online at www.elvajet.com. Highlights will be available initially and updated reports will be accessible after the show.
A complete set of high-value solutions for industrial digital printing
With the ElvaJet family of products and its value-enhancing approach to industrial digital printing, Sensient Imaging Technologies S.A. offers inks with proven and enhanced performance in industrial digital printing:
- Visual Excellence - vivid colors, high definition
- Increased Productivity - printing speed as never seen before
- Total Reliability – where you need it, when you need it
- Eco Sustainability – the true water borne solution
New specific ink sets allow for turnkey solutions in industrial digital printing
Three years after its launch, ElvaJet® SE 100 has become the proven reference in sublimation inks for all industrial printing applications. Now Sensient takes the next step in the digital revolution, launching:
- ElvaJet SY170, the sublimation ink for Kyocera® print head, approved by MS s.r.l for its JP-6 and JP-K models.
- ElvaJet DE 200, the new sublimation ink specifically developed for direct printing.
- ElvaJet TS-E 600 a new set of CMYK and white inks offering outstanding printability to the world of DTG.
In collaboration with Reggiani Macchine, Sensient is particularly proud to launch ElvaJet ReNOIR Subli, the original ink developed for the ReNOIR and ReNOIR compact models.
New online services
Together with the new ElvaJet high-value approach, we are announcing an update of the ElvaJet brand and the launch of focused on-line services under www.elvajet.com. Sensient Imaging Technologies S.A. will be presenting the new era in digital printing at Hall 3, Stand N30, during FESPA.