Bell and Howell, a leading provider of solutions and services for paper-based and digital messaging solutions, announced that several of its industry experts will be speaking at upcoming trade and industry events.
• MSFA Mid-Winter Conference, February 21 - 24 – Chris Lien, vice president of software marketing, on postage optimization.
• Xplor Conference and Vendor Forum, March 27 - 29 – Mike Maselli, vice president of marketing and product management, on “Customers...What do they know?” which is focused on delivering relevant, targeted communications.
• National Postal Forum, April 1 - 4 – George Varghese, senior product manager, on “Vote by Mail: Best Practices in Process Automation.”
• National Postal Forum, April 1 - 4 – Nick Kepf, vice president and general manager of manufacturing, on “Selecting and Managing an Outsourcing Partner.” Kepf has been named a “Superstar Speaker” by NPF due to the outstanding ratings his presentations receive from attendees.
• Mailcom, April 15 -18 – Hank Martin, vice president of postal and sorting software, on “Maximizing Mail Efficiency and Delivery.”