FESPA Wrap Cup Champion of the Americas
FESPA will present this adrenaline-fueled vehicle wrap competition, where the wrap stars of the Americas region will be pitted against each other and the clock to find the FESPA Wrap Cup Champion of the Americas.
Xerox - Panel Discussion and Personalized Dining Guide
Gina Testa, Vice President, Worldwide Graphic Communications Industry, Xerox Corporation, will lead the panel discussion, "The New Business of Communications...Opportunities for Printers," which will take place on Friday, March 2 from 10:30 to 11:45 a.m. The session will feature four print providers who have transformed their business models:
- Roger Manning, Owner, Banyan Printing
- Mike Pannagio, Founder and CEO, DME
- Mark Serbin, President, Serbin Printing
- Richard Sierra, President, Nationwide Graphics at Dodd Communications
Also, visitors to Xerox booth No. 313 can create their own personalized Miami 1:1 Dining Guide with restaurant recommendations based on preferred cuisines. The recommendations are communicated via a cross-media application from XMPie®, A Xerox company, and delivered via email and a personalized booklet.
HP Sessions and Breakfast
(*all sessions at the booth unless otherwise noted) HP offers attendees a variety of educational sessions, live demonstrations, and a special breakfast presentation on Friday, March 2. Among the events are:
- Thursday, March 1, 10 am - 5 pm
- Label Printing with Monty Faulkner: HP's Monty Faulkner will showcase the WS6000, printing prime labels live at the booth.
- Print unlimited applications using eco-friendly latex technology and discover a world of business opportunities - with Alfonso Spinola.
- Friday, March 2, 9 - 11 am - Breakfast: "Discover the Secrets to Digital Packaging (Room C123). Presented by: Mike Ferrari, expert in digital packaging and former worldwide P&G packaging director.
- Friday, March 2, 10 am - 5 pm
- Pedro Padilla, IHPS expert from HP will be answering questions about the latest Inkjet Web Presses as the new rotary.
- Print unlimited applications using eco-friendly latex technology and discover a world of business opportunities -- with Alfonso Spinola.
Ryan says that this year's exhibitors have fully engaged in this year's show. "It is quite impressive and inspiring to watch exhibitors, first hand, get so excited about being a part of an event that has become so impactful, for so many. Attendees are really in for a treat when they see the lengths these companies have gone to in setting the stage for such a worthwhile few days, which will set the course for years to come."