Visitors to the Xeikon booth at drupa 2012 will be taken on a journey of innovation and will be offered an opportunity to get a new perspective on the future. Xeikon will demonstrate the company's latest range of customer-driven innovations which deliver best-in-class image quality, offer new levels of flexibility and deliver significant improvements in shop floor productivity. Visitors will have the opportunity to experience live demonstrations of the company's new 8000 series of digital presses, driven by Xeikon's lastest workflow that utilizes a new user interface, MyPress. They will also experience the new range of application-focused Suites for the label and packaging markets. In addition, they will see its new line-up of reliable, high quality Imagers for flexographic and letterpress markets. Users of conventional presses can see the next generation of basysPrint's 4-Up, 8-Up and VLF UV-Setters for the digital exposure of UV-sensitive offset printing plates.
Furthermore, Xeikon will launch a new, breakthrough printing technology that avoids today's compromise between quality and speed & combines high quality for the Document Printing market, called Quantum.
Innovation is at the heart of Xeikon's success and intimacy with its customers around the globe is its driving force. At drupa 2012, visitors will experience these innovations with a full array of new product introductions. These include:
- The new Xeikon 8000 Series for the document printing market enabling all users - from smaller short-run print shops to large print service providers - to take advantage of the company's top-end technology that delivers best-in-class quality, flexibility in speed and substrate range, and reduced printing costs.
- Three application-specific Suites for the label & packaging markets (self-adhesive labels, heat transfer labels and folding carton packaging) with the Xeikon 3000 Series of digital label presses at the core, integrated with application-specific toners, workflow software, substrate and equipment components.
- ThermoFlexX, the launch of a new product line of reliable, high quality Imagers for the flexographic and letterpress markets.
- Next generation of basysPrint UV-Setters, in 4-Up, 8-Up and VLF format, for the commercial CTP market.
- Next latest in workflow solutions with innovative approaches for parallel RIPping, professional color management support, and excellent Adobe PDF/VT integration.
- Quantum Print Technology offers the best in speed and cost without compromising print quality
"Xeikon is acknowledged in the marketplace as an innovator of digital solutions for document printing as well as labels & packaging applications," says Michael Ring, VP of World Wide Marketing. "We were the first to bring production digital color printing to market, the first to offer high resolution imaging (1200 dpi), the first to offer 50 cm (19.7 inch) web width (B2 format) and the first to offer the benefits of full rotary technology. The driving force behind all this innovation is the depth of our customer relationships - and the fact that we are an open and approachable company at all the levels of our organization." Ring continued, "Working closely together with our customers on a daily basis enables us to truly understand the challenges they are facing- and to focus on innovations that will help grow their business. At Xeikon, we're continuously taking these insights back into the lab and introducing solutions to help our customers. What visitors will see at Xeikon's drupa booth is the latest in this series of innovations."