Printing Industries of America's Digital Printing Council honors exceptional business websites through its annual web2awards competition. The 2012 web2awards contest is open to all organizations and individuals involved in designing, managing, or implementing websites that are linked to print.
Visit the web2awards page on our Digital Printing Council website to enter today. The deadline to enter the competition is June 8, 2012. Website entries that meet the following criteria are eligible to win:
• Websites must be “print-centric”-- This could be a “Web-to-print” e-commerce site with a focus on the sale/exchange of printed material, or it can be a company website for an organization that offers print as part of their service offerings.
• Entries must be live and available on the Internet from the date of entry through September 14, 2012. Sites must be accessible via http and standard Web browsers.
• Submitters bear all responsibility to place their entry into the appropriate category.
• All entries must fill out and submit an entry form to be processed.
• Entries that won Best of Category and Best in Show awards in 2011 are not eligible to enter the 2012 competition unless significant changes have been made.
Entry fee for Printing Industries of America members-- $99
Entry fee for non-members--$199
All organizations and individuals who are involved in designing, managing, or implementing websites are encouraged to enter the web2awards competition. For complete rules and eligibility, visit the Digital Printing Council website.
Benefit of Winning a web2award
All winners receive a stunning glass statue for display in their facility and at industry events. Additionally, Printing Industries of America will provide winners with the following promotional assistance:
• Press release announcing winners distributed to industry-related publications.
• Listing on the Digital Printing Council website with links to your company page.
• A YouTube video, which will be included in Printing Industries of America’s bimonthly e-newsletter, sent to thousands of graphic communications contacts.
• Use of the web2awards winner logo on promotional materials.
• New in 2012! Winners will be listed in the 2012 Premier Print Awards publication, which is sent to 10,000 print buyers across the country.
The web2awards is the only annual award competition that names the best websites in the print/marketing service provider industry. Enter the web2awards to impress your clients, create an Internet marketing opportunity, and receive feedback from the judges regarding your website development efforts.