At Drupa in Dusseldorf, Zünd is proudly presenting the brand-new S3 line of cutters for the first time in the German speaking area. Following the introduction of G3 in 2008, Zünd Cut Center Software in 2010, and the fully automatic Board Handling System in 2011, Zünd continues its string of exciting new releases at this show, proving yet again why it is truly "Your first choice in digital cutting". Experience the complete line-up of recent Zünd innovations at this year's Drupa in Dusseldorf!
S3 – ground-breaking and super fast
With a revolutionary direct-drive system, the S3 is built for speed. The new cutter excels with unprecedented price/performance as well as exceptional productivity. S3 is capable of processing a wide range of materials, including textiles, vinyls, films, thinner plastics, and cardboard, with the modularity and quality typical of Zünd. The S3 features smaller, space-saving footprints and ultra-fast Z- and T-axis control. Altogether, the characteristics of the S3 make it the perfect all-round cutting system whose capabilities can be extended even further with creasing tools and a 300W router insert. Zund Cut Center, Zünd's multiple award-winning design-to-cut software suite, completes the new S3 cutter line.
Further show cases
Efficient processing of textile rolls up to 3m wide, routing of softer aluminum, and 3D routing of materials up to 50mm thick can all be seen at the Zünd Stand C03 Hall 09 at Drupa in Dusseldorf. In addition, several monitors will be showing various unique features of the Zünd Cut Center software.
Zünd Drupa 2012 - highlights at a glance:
- S3 – the latest Zünd cutter generation
- Zünd Board Handling System – fully automated, unattended digital cutting
- Zünd Cut Center Software – digital cutting has never been easier
- Center-winder roll-off unit – simple handling, flawless advancing of extra-wide, printed roll materials
- Twin Cutting – cutting with two blades simultaneously
- 3D routing – producing 3-dimensional designs
- Efficient routing of aluminum