Bell and Howell, a leading provider of solutions and services for paper-based and digital messaging, announced its solutions lineup and presentations schedule for the National Postal Forum in Orlando, Fla., April 1 through April 4. Bell and Howell will be exhibiting in booth 912.
“We are focused on developing solutions that leverage the power of information to help our customers succeed,” said Les Stern, CEO of Bell and Howell. “Visitors to our booth will see our best-in-class software, hardware and vision systems that enable companies to improve the effectiveness of communications, ensure quality and integrity, enhance efficiency, and reduce postal and operational expenses.”
The Bell and Howell booth will feature its full suite of postal, data and ADF software solutions. “Changes in our industry present new opportunities for mailers, and this is where Bell and Howell’s IQ software solutions provide a competitive advantage,” said Chris Lien, vice president of software marketing. “At NPF, we’ll be discussing the latest in postal optimization solutions and how mailers can earn the deepest postage discounts, achieve the highest levels of workflow efficiencies, and take advantage of postage incentives by combining high-touch mail with high-tech multichannel marketing initiatives such as the Intelligent Mail barcode (IMb) and mobile barcodes.”
In addition to software, the Bell and Howell booth will feature inserting and sorting solutions that are optimized to provide the highest throughput at the lowest cost per piece. The company will also unveil a new JETVision reading system in a slim profile configuration.
The booth will also feature a solutions theater where Bell and Howell industry experts will speak on relevant topics. Presenters will include:
• Chris Lien, Vice President, Software Marketing – “Visibility, predictability, accountability – Using the power of the IMb to drive effective multi-channel communications”
• Mike Maselli, Vice President, Marketing and Product Management – “Customers: What do they know? Delivering highly relevant, targeted communications”
• Dave Bush, Market Development Manager, Postal Software – “Customer partnerships in advanced postage handling”
• Hank Martin, Vice President, Postal Software Marketing – “Maximizing mail efficiency and delivery”
• Nick Kepf, Vice President and General Manager of Manufacturing – “An introduction to Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing Concepts”
Bell and Howell experts will also speak at two of the NPF educational sessions.
• George Varghese, Market Development Manager for Vote by Mail – Co-presenting with a USPS marketing expert on the topic of automating vote by mail processes.
Tuesday, April 3, 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m., Naples 3
• Nick Kepf – Speaking on the topic of selecting and managing an outsourcing partner.
Tuesday, April 3, 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m., Tallahassee Room
Bell and Howell solutions kiosks will feature its best-in-class hardware solutions that provide the highest integrity at the lowest cost of ownership. Among its most advanced and newest innovations are the Producer 30 and Ascender 14 inserting systems.
• The Producer 30, unveiled at a technology open house held at the Durham, N.C., Customer Center in March, is designed for environments that demand stringent mailpiece quality and integrity controls, high production volumes and low operating costs. The Producer 30 is the most advanced high-speed inserting technology available in the industry, with speeds of up to 30,000 mailpieces per hour.