Bell and Howell, a leading provider of solutions and services for paper-based and digital messaging, announced a relationship with Window Book and endorsement of its Mail.dat management software for sorting customers using the NetSort solution. Window Book, based in Cambridge, Mass., is a leading provider of mailing and shipping software.
“The Window Book solution is a perfect complement to NetSort, enabling users to make quick changes to Mail.dat files to meet critical entry times, saving them time and money,” said Hank Martin, Bell and Howell’s vice president of postal software marketing. “We are pleased to endorse their DAT-MAIL Prep Ultra technology, which has earned very good reviews by our mutual customers.”
“Our solution is ideal for anyone using MLOCR machines, particularly co-minglers. We are extremely pleased with the new relationship with Bell and Howell, and expect to be able to provide NetSort users a great new solution to help them quickly and efficiently meet production and delivery deadlines,” said Jeffery Peoples, Window Book’s CEO.
Bell and Howell’s NetSort sorting software delivers USPS eDoc compliant Mail.dat solutions for its First-Class and Standard Mail co-mingle customers. NetSort supports these additional features:
• Support for Basic and Full-Service Intelligent Mail barcode
• Validation of 45-day uniqueness on full-service barcodes
• Supports non-Bell and Howell sorters
• Smart scheming
• Co-palletize lettershop mail for First-Class Customer/Supplier Agreements
Window Book’s DAT-MAIL Prep Ultra is a state-of-the-art solution that offers users the following features:
• Mail.dat file viewing
• Customer/Supplier Agreement viewing
• Validating Mail.dat files
• Converting Mail.dat files (i.e., 11-1 to 12-1)
• Splitting, merging and editing Mail.dat files