TECHKON SpectroEdge and ChromaQA provide press operators or quality control personnel a wide range of benefits:
• Efficiency in measuring and monitoring press room results either locally or remotely, and receiving press room data in real-time during press run
• Savings in catching color problems early in the press run and avoiding remakes
• Ease of using an intuitive interface to configure job specifications and color bars
• Versatility in importing colors from multiple industry standard file formats like MIF, CXF, CXF3, TCB, .INK and Excel CSV
• Speed in choosing previously created tolerance settings used in other print jobs
• Convenience of simply creating and saving configured color bars for use in other print jobs, eliminating the need to create a new color bar for every job
• Productivity in exporting detailed Trending and Statistical Reports in PDF or Excel CSV formats for consideration in future press runs
In addition to TECHKON SpectroEdge, ChromaQA software can be fully integrated with TECHKON’s wide array of color measurement devices that includes: TECHKON SpectroDens, TECHKON SpectroDensXL, TECHKON SpectroJet, and TECHKON SpectroDrive, as well as devices from other leading manufacturers.
Visit us at drupa (Hall 09 Stand D62) to see demonstrations of these exciting new products. More information at: www.techkonusa.com/.