Ricoh, a leading provider of digital output solutions, today introduced the InfoPrint ProcessDirector Express, a new addition to the Ricoh TotalFlow workflow suite. It offers customers an easy-to-use, end-to-end workflow software to manage transactional datastreams in Adobe PDF format. This solution brings the power and modularity of the proven InfoPrint ProcessDirector software to mid-level customers who can now benefit from Ricoh’s decades of experience with larger commercial and transactional printers. This experience has enabled Ricoh to develop a mid-level version of its award-winning Automated Document Factory (ADF) solution to meet the specific needs and requirements of a whole new audience.
Ricoh’s InfoPrint ProcessDirector Express streamlines the ability to:
- Automate end-to-end print management with scalable work?ow control functions for Adobe PDF
- Know where every job and document is at any time through the simple, intuitive dashboard
- Meet compliance and regulation requirements through precise control and audit-ready reports
- Reduce operational costs by reducing file preparation time using integration with color management tools like Enfocus Pitstop and Impostrip On Demand Digital Automation software
- Add the PDF Mailroom Integrity feature, a highly requested capability which enables the indexing, editing, splitting, sorting and grouping of disparate PDF jobs, while demonstrating integrity to meet regulatory requirements and postal optimization to help maximize postal savings. It also allows for multi-vendor inserter integration that can automate reprints and advanced print management tools for all production environments
- Deliver detailed reports and supports compliance with service level agreements.
“Today’s businesses, no matter their size, are seeking new tools to help them grow their businesses, streamline their operations and benefit from automated tracking and control. Our entire suite of workflow solutions aims to enable that,” said Gary Borgese, Director, Software Product Management, Ricoh. “Our latest addition, InfoPrint ProcessDirector Express, encapsulates the key features that have proven successful for larger commercial and transactional printers and customizes them for the mid-level market. With this offering, these customers will reap the same benefits that used to only be available to the big guys.”
Other recently announced Ricoh workflow offerings include:
- InfoPrint ADF Essentials– a new US offering announced in April at the National Postal Forum that enables mid-sized mailers to streamline print operations and maintain high integrity environments while implementing automated postal processing. The offering combines Ricoh’s industry-leading InfoPrint ADF capabilities, InfoPrint ProcessDirector workflow platform and BCC Software’s Mail Manager components to provide a complete end-to-end package
- InfoPrint Office On-Ramp – also announced at National Postal Forum, this new US solution connects the enterprise’s network of one-off, ad hoc document production with the enterprise’s print production operation. With InfoPrint Office On-Ramp, the thousands of customer communication documents produced manually are now routed electronically to the ADF driven by InfoPrint ProcessDirector
- Managed ADF Services — an industry-first US services offering powered by the cloud. Built on InfoPrint ProcessDirector, this offering is a fully managed, turnkey production print workflow solution that provides mid-market companies with proven security and reliability with a single point of control. Managed ADF Services will enable customers to achieve high document integrity and efficiency in their production print environment with minimal IT overhead requirements and minimal up-front investment
- Enhanced PDF Workflow — this workflow family of offerings enables customers to optimize their PDF datastreams for high-volume production, seamlessly apply industry-leading PDF tools such as Enfocus PitStop Server and Ultimate Impostrip On Demand Digital Automation, maximize postage savings, achieve end-to-end integrity, save money with new ink tools, and broaden their ability to manage multichannel communications.