Targeting specific industries with communication products and services that meet their unique needs is a solid growth strategy in the printing industry. However, developing the right business focus and strategies to succeed in a specific industry hinges on a comprehensive market analysis and development of the right business focus and strategies, which are not easy tasks.
“More and more firms are seeking the immense benefits targeting specific industries can deliver,” says Lisa Cross, Associate Director of InfoTrends’ Business Development Strategies Service. “These benefits include identifying profitable niches, filling uncovered market needs and gaps, positioning as a provider with a deep industry knowledge, and enhancing credibility to drive sales.”
InfoTrends’ Understanding Vertical Markets: Enterprise Communication Requirements will provide print service providers, document outsourcing service providers, cross-media and marketing service companies, business process outsourcing companies, and industry suppliers with the market intelligence needed to successfully target a specific vertical market and establish leadership within that vertical.
This study will:
- Profile communication service requirements (print and online) across 6-8 different vertical industries in the U.S.
- Focus on large enterprises with 500+ employees
- Quantify spending by key application area and media typeIdentify sourcing preferences by application and media type
- Assess process for selecting providersIdentify strategies and recommendations for business growth by market and applicationIdentify current and future communication across key service areas
- Examine market-defining trends
Markets under consideration for the study include Education, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Hospitality, Retail, Manufacturing, and Utilities (early subscribers will guide markets selected).
Join Lisa Cross as she discusses the goals, objectives, rationale, and relevance of this upcoming research study in an in-depth InfoCast.
For more information on Understanding Vertical Markets: Enterprise Communication Requirements contact Scott Phinney at +1 781 616 2123 or email email@example.com. Take advantage of early subscriber rates through July 20, 2012.