xpedx, the leading business-to-business distribution company in North America, will help printers understand how to capture sales in the growing wide format printing segment during road shows in Western cities in June and July.
“At these xpedx Wide Format Road Shows, printers will see how xpedx can help them to make the best investments in wide format printing equipment and substrates to grow profits,” said Dennis Killion, xpedx’s director, marketing-Graphics.
At each stop, xpedx will have on display:
• Epson SureColor S30670 64” Solvent Printer with substrates & media from 3M and MACTac
• EFI Rastek H652 UV Hybrid Printer with substrates & media from Catalina Graphic Films and Ultraflex
• Hewlett Packard L26500 61” Latex Printer with substrates & media from Gilman Brothers and Wynit Corp.
• Esko Kongsberg iXE 10 Cutting Table
“As a leading distributor of both equipment and substrates, xpedx can help printers manage a fully integrated print process,” said Killion. “Workflow, productivity and the impact of the printed product can all benefit from our expertise.”
Print service providers from mid-size shops to large accounts will all find wide format printing solutions at each show. They will also receive expert advice from InfoTrends on how to build a strategic marketing plan to succeed in this space. Each city stop will offer personal product demonstrations by appointment.
The xpedx Wide Format Road Show will visit:
• Dallas, May 31-June 1
• Phoenix, June 6-7
• Los Angeles, June 20-21
• San Francisco, July 10-11
• Seattle or Portland, July 18-19
For information about specific visits or to make individual appointments, printers can email Dennis Killion at email@example.com.