Quark announced the availability of the third issue of Jabber, the iPad app for designers and creative professionals that rethinks the digital magazine. Built with QuarkXPress 9 and App Studio, the third issue features even more interactivity that takes advantage of what’s possible with the iPad. With scrollable layouts, slideshows, video, pop-ups, and HTML5, Jabber issue three includes:
• Advice on getting started with digital publishing
• The most important questions to ask when selecting a digital publishing vendor
• Insight on how the financial services industry is leveraging XML to automate tablet publishing
• Instruction on how to integrate HTML5 into an iPad app
• Digital publishing best practices from a leading German retail catalogue publisher
• Tips for designing for the iPad and much more
Jabber is now available for free on the iTunes Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jabber/id477757782?mt=8.